Company name : Yamauchi Metal Supply Co.,Ltd.
Founded : January 8, 1958
Capital : 96 million yen
Representative managing director CEO : Hirofumi Yamauchi
Overview of business : Sale of non-ferrous metals and manufacture and sale of worked goods.
Headquarters : 2-4-41 Yoshihara, Higashi-Osaka City, Osaka 578-0904
Tokyo office : 2-44-9 Torocho, Kitaku, Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture 331-0804
2-32 Toiyacho, Fukui City, Fukui Prefecture 918-8231
Affiliated company : Yamauchi Ltd.
Bank : Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Nihon-ichi branch
Shoko Chukin Bank Higashi-Osaka branch
1958 Founded in Minami Senba, Chuo-ku, Osaka with 3 million yen.
1959 Additional 4 million yen capital raised
1961 Joined the Osaka Metalwork District Creation Plan and the Cooperative for Modernizing Osaka Metal Merchants.
1967 Built a company hostel and warehouse in the Osaka Metalwork District.
1968 Capital reaches to 10 million yen.
1969 Business begins at the Fukui Factory.
1971 Capital reaches to 20 million yen.
1973 Headquarters moved to Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka.
1974 Capital reaches to 30 million yen.
1980 Capital reaches 40 million yen, Shiomachi warehouse newly created.
1988 Tokyo branch opened.
1992 Introduced SIS. Merged the Metalwork District warehouse and the Shiomachi warehouse and opened the Higashiosaka center.
1993 Capital reaches 80 million yen.
1997 Tokyo branch made into full office.
2005 The founder, Sosaku Yamauchi becomes chairman and Hirofumi Yamauchi assumes the post of CEO. HQ moved to Yoshihara, Higashiosaka City.
2006 Tokyo office moved to Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
2011 Capital reaches to 96 million yen.